Before you book an activity, make sure you meet the Coronavirus Guidelines:
• Have you had one or more cold or chest symptoms in the past 24 hours?
• Do you currently have a roommate with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
• Have you had the new coronavirus and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days (in a lab)?
• Do you have a roommate / family member with the new coronavirus and have you had contact with him / her in the past 14 days while he / she still had complaints?
• Are you in quarantine because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus?
If you can answer any of these questions with YES, please do not make a booking and cancel existing bookings until you meet the safety requirements.
IMPORTANT – If you have symptoms of suspected coronavirus infection on the day of the activity, contact the studio and cancel your booking!